Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Road that leads to.....

I want to travel long way between the mountains and with lovely sunshine behind…I don’t know what exactly I want to write today. To start with, I chose the title as “Road that leads to….” May be to fulfill your dreams!!!

We all would have had dreams while we were growing, like what we are going to be in life. The road can be the one that we all would have taken at one point of time to be where we are right now. And for some of us, the road still we want to travel.

Well for me I am talking about the road that I want travel to fulfill my dreams that I have been dreaming throughout my childhood. I want to work towards building and fulfilling my dream. All that I dreamt was being good at art and become famous!!! How simple was it for me to say this when I was kid. I guess taking that one step to strive towards your dream is easy, where as pursuing it needs lot of dedication. It’s been almost 2 yrs since I perceived myself into art. And I still have to go long way, I haven’t achieved one percent of what I was dreaming. I am going to put all my effort to travel on the road that I have chosen in life.

This is one such effort to get closer to my dream…



While I chose my title I just put it on Google and I found this amazing song the “Road that I must travel…” , which inspired me to write my today’s blog.


3 comments:

  1. How come I did not see this painting when I came to your house? :-(

    Very nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good that you are on the path to achieve your dream. I simply loved your painting....its almost as if i am seeing the landscape through my eyes...its very real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Nice colors and nice scenery

    ReplyDelete