Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

I love Sunset

Its been a week since I blogged, I thought I would come back from the long weekend and have some interesting stuff to write. But today I was so happy to speak to one of my friend and I have to share what he thought about my painting. He apparently thought I would paint like a kid who draws hill, a sun, a river and coconut tree and color it with crayons. After he saw my painting in the blog he said, “ my painting was awesome and not like the one he imagined." :)

I wanted to draw and paint right from my childhood. Like my friend imagined my first sketching was exactly the same. Today I have put some of my sketching as kid, probably my kids would appreciate it. :)


All this while I didn’t know how to get expertise with painting. But now I am trying my best to learn and be good at it.

I always loved sunset. Especially I love painting sky with all the vibrant colors.This is typical North Carolina Sunset. After a long drive we were heading back home and I could see all the splendid colors in the sky. I wish I had my painting kit with me. Well, I came home and tried to visualize the same and put it on my canvas.

Here you go with another sunset….


2 comments: